.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, March 18, 2005

 

The Handsome Outhouse Mystery

This past weekend, I put a Site Meter at the bottom of my blog - an idea I got from Prairie Girl. The idea is that you can get a feel for how many people are visiting how many of your pages for how long. For the always-insecure photographer/blogger in me, it really goes a long way to satisfying my curiosity about who would visit here and how do they find me.

Although the free version of Site Meter has limited statistics, it does tell you in detail things like the domain (e.g., pacbell.net,) the time of the visit, the visitor's time zone, the duration of the visit, and the referring URL.

This last item is especially interesting, although it's also created a mystery for me. Several visits from different domains seem to have been referred by a google search result link that points to the smaller of the two photos this blog post.

Is there suddenly a nationwide, or worldwide interest in good outhouse design?

If you're one of the visitors who came here through this link, could you please end my sleepless nights and solve the Handsome Outhouse mystery for me?



Typical Site Meter Detail Posted by Hello


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?