.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

 

Los Gemelos

Very talented twins - Times Square subway station, August 2004.

The New York subway system is the venue of some of the best, and some of the worst, performers I've ever seen. These brothers were definitely among the former.

As for me, I've always harbored a dream to belt out a song or two in this underground aeolian hall. Unlike these fellows, I'd look for a more narrow passageway - the reverb off of the tiled walls would hide a number of vocal sins.

So next time I head up to New York City, I just might practice up on the lyrics of God Bless the Child and bring an old hat for for people to throw in their quarters. You just never know.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?