.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

 

Pals


Now don't these two guys get along well!

Another photo from the Reptile House at Atlanta Zoo. I don't know the species of either the turtle or the snake, so if you happen to know what they are, please send me a comment.

Next time I shoot a picture like this, I have to remember to also take a photo of the placard that goes along with the exhibit, so I'll remember what the heck I was looking at. I keep forgetting that a digital camera is also a great way to take notes.

Comments:
It's only been lately in my life that I've been able to really look at snakes and see their beauty. This photo is so interesting, Steve. Wow. Who ever would have thought of a photo of these two together!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?