.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, December 11, 2005

 

Killer Leaf

Killer Leaf This month's project as Usefilm.com is "Patterns In Nature." I realized that I had some decent photos along that line, so I submitted a few... and two of them were picked as "Best in Project."

Again, I need to explain that there are many BIPs given out during the life of each project, probably several per day - but still, it's nice to be noticed among the hundreds that were submitted.

This image was from a stroll I took through a tropical plant "forest" adjacent to the Smithsonian "Castle" in Washington, DC last year. Being a complete dummy when it comes to plants, I got smart with this one and photographed a little sign that described this plant:"Solanum quitoense - spiney member of the tomato family - grown in Ecuador as fruit crop for drinks, known as "Naranjillo."

Comments:
Congratulations, Steve. You deserve the honor! (And that's just one of the reasons why you are now a link on my sidebar :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?