.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, September 26, 2005

 

theRosenblog Kiss of Death, Chapter II

Hey, I'm getting really good at this!

No sooner did I mention the columns of Krugman and Dowd on the New York Times online website that they were, effectively, pulled via the Times wonderful new "Times Select" program.

That is, you fork over about fifty bucks annually, and they let you read the columns of Krugman and Dowd, along with columnists Frank Rich and Thomas Friedman.

Donald Luskin has an interesting take on this move by the Times. As for me, reading Krugman, Dowd, and Rich has typcially been an exercize in masochism; I like to read points of view different from my own, but this is a trio that has lost all its collective marbles. As for Thomas Friedman, it's too bad - I occassionally find his columns enlightening.

Let's see - upon whom next shall I cast my Evil Eye?... oh, yeah - gotta love that Cindy Sheehan!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?