.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, September 21, 2006

 

National Aquarium at Night

National Aquarium - Baltimore, MarylandI stayed later at work tonight and found myself walking through Harborplace about 7:30 PM. Having my Canon A620 in my backpack, I took a few minutes to get some photos of the new Australian Exhibit wing of the National Aquarium.

There was a fortuituosly handy, solid three-sided post where I stood to take this picture. One side was oriented just right so that when I pressed the flat bottom of my camera against it, the lens pointed just where I wanted it to.

From this angle, you get a great view of the spectacular new wing as well as one of my favorite photo subjects, the lightship Chesapeake, which lent its string of lights and flashing beacon to the composition.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?