.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, September 06, 2004

 

The Color of Time

PinkNeonTimeI like this photo, and I like its title, Pink Neon Time. It reminds me of the 1967 proto-psychadelic, one-hit-wonder band, Strawberry Alarm Clock, and their one hit, Incense and Peppermint.

I took this photo almost a year ago, with my "old" Canon A40 2MP point-and-shoot. I was working in Towson at the time, a very tough commute, but a photogenic place once you got there. On one of my lunchtime walks, I happened across this rather large, pink, neon-ringed clock high on the wall outside a restaurant.

I like this image from the standpoint of design, but I like it even more now that, along with two Annapolis-boat-y photos, it sold last week at City Dock Cafe!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?