.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, May 25, 2006

 

B&O Warehouse at Camden Yards

B&O Warehouse at Camden Yards - Baltimore, MDThe Baltimore & Ohio Warehouse at Camden Yards, a restored turn-of-the-century building, forms a backdrop to the 1992 Oriole Stadium.

The warehouse is adjacent to my Light Rail stop, so I notice it every day when I disembark in the morning. It's hard not to - this is the longest building on the East Coast - 1016 feet long by 51 feet wide. It's now prime real estate and houses the Baltimore Orioles organization as well as offices of dozens of other businesses.

This morning as I was walking past the warehouse, I noticed a wide-angle mirror adjacent to the building's parking lot. I couldn't resist, so here is my wide-angle take on this very long and imposing structure.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?