.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, June 02, 2005

 

Stock Photos

Sometimes I joke that I really only have three or four photos in me. That's because I like certain design elements that I use over and over again in my compositions.

Strong diagonals and radial lines are two of the design elements I really love. Sometimes I use them without even realizing it. For example, here are two photos I took within less than an hour and less than a half-mile of each other. It took someone else to show me that they were very similar images!

Weems Creek Hibiscus Posted by Hello


Early Morning Jet Skier Posted by Hello

Can you see how similar they are? I was amazed when my Usefilm.com photo-pal from Tehran, Kamran Bakhtiari, pointed it out to me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?