.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

 

Through-The-Windshield Photography

WindshieldPhotoshop
Constipated traffic on Benfield Road this evening on the way home during a sudden downpour - it turned out to be an accident up ahead. But as I stared out my windshield between wipes of the wipers, I began to see something I liked. So I got my camera out of the bag on the seat next to me, turned it on, set the wipers on maximum delay, and started shooting.

Sort of like Natural Photoshop.

By the way - Kids... don't try this at home! It turned out to be very hard to judge distances looking through my viewfinder through the streaky windshield. Not the way to win the Allstate Good Driving Award.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?